Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Review

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I cannot believe it was the last weekend in March (and the weather the rest of this week is looking amazing). I always start my weekend with Friday and this weekend is no different. T had art class before Grandpa and Grandma surprised him at lunch. He was very excited to see them. Afterwards I picked up this dress I'd dropped off to have monogrammed (it is very addicting). 
sorry for the tiny pic! 

After lunch, mom, T, and I headed to a consignment sale. We found a "few" things. Here are some of the highlights. 

All our sports activities for Friday and Saturday were cancelled because of rainy weather. It was a sadness and a blessing. We made cupcakes, iced cupcakes, had a leisurely breakfast Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day celebrating this soon to be 4 year old.
 Before his big party he opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa (they needed to head home before the party unfortunately). We blew up balloons and hung streamers. I've forgotten how much fun kids have with balloons. They have been a hit ever since. 
 T had a great birthday party and finally was able to have the one thing he's wanted for days - a cupcake! I'll post more about the party later.
 Saturday night I thought Chris was working on the computer, until I glanced closer. Instead he was checking out the Little Lillys.
Sunday we taught T's Sunday school class, which was adorable. T's soccer coach held an informal kick around and Chris and N were able to have some baseball practice. After such a fun weekend, we will have the birthday week continue as the actual birthday is on Wednesday. I hope everyone is looking forward to this week. 


12 comments :

  1. He is so cute! Love the dresses! Nothing better than smoking or a monogram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. 안전공원

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.  메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  5. I utilized it for a month and saw a discernible distinction in myself. Presently I don't short of going out with my companions and so forth. รีวิวเกมเชิดสิงโต

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, 바카라사이트
    This is my website and it has been very helpful. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too.Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. Please visit my website and give your opinion. help my site

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah this blog is great i really like studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You know, many바카라사이트
    individuals are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and바다이야기
    also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 바카라사이트
    This is my site It has been a great help to my site. This is similar to my site. That's good info. That's good info. thank you. I have no doubt that it will be very useful for future projects.
    Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write a wonderful article. Here is my website. Please visit my site and leave your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this was stunning. I was going to search for some master and educative substance like this, I am appreciative that I have frequented here! sample business plan for restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. situs judi qq

    ReplyDelete