Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Finds

It is FRIDAY!! We've made it through our first regular schedule week of the new year (with a few two hour delays thanks to the super cold weather). I've got a random mix of favorites (include one for mommas) to share today, before I run to the pick up paint and spackle for the boys' room (wild weekend planned for us). 

I LOVE these boots. Back in October I found a pair of Minnetonka moccasins at Nordstrom Rack for myself and they are sooo comfy. They are pretty much my daily shoe (just a little stinky at this point). Last November, I purchased two pairs for my favorite little girlies and I still can't get over the cuteness. Tons of sites carry these and there are a lot of reviews to help with sizing (some run really big, some run slightly small). I linked through Nordstrom since they offer free shipping and free returns.

I just noticed these on the J.Crew site yesterday and I love them. They come in so many cute colors (and polka dots too). Perfect for an extra layer of warmth when socks aren't quite enough. I do wonder how well they stay on little feet, but at their price point I'd definitely be willing to give them a try (if I could pick a color).

As much as I hate to admit it, we have plastic storage bins, baskets, and canvas buckets EVERYWHERE in our house. I'd love to kick things up a notch and make it look like a pretty mess, because if I'm honest it will always be a mess. I LOVE this smaller version of these baskets, and it's nice they are 15% off right now. 

I'm truly debating ordering this pillow. I need to convince myself it isn't a babyish pillow (it's in the baby section), I love the design and the dots on the edge. And anything personalized is a win in my book.

This might seem like an oddly placed favorite, but the minute I saw this cardigan I saw the perfect nursing coverup for these chilly days. I love clothes that allow nursing moms to still feel stylish.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's finally supposed to warm up here but it's also supposed to rain (which I guess makes it perfect for staying inside and getting things done). 

1 comment :

  1. Pretty pillow! That is a cool nursing cover up or shirt! I have been on the fence about the minnetonkas. I fear I am not cool enough to pull them off.

    ReplyDelete