Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! We've made it through almost a full week of kindergarten and a couple days of preschool. It's beginning to feel like a routine again. Here are a my Friday Finds:

1. Gymboree Bubble Ooodles - I can't believe I haven't shared these earlier. This weekend T and I were blowing bubbles out front using cheapo bubbles from Target and I remember again why I love these bubbles so much. These are hands down the best bubbles ever - EVER. They make a ton of bubbles and it's so easy for a child to blow. They bubbles are also super strong; when N was little, we were blowing bubbles out back and a neighbor across the street and three doors down texted to say bubbles were flying by her window! And they are 30% off now. 

2. LaraBar - I follow the 100 Days of Real Food blog and these bars have been mentioned a few times. I picked some up to try them and while they are nothing like a granola bar, my kids love them (I guess they haven't had as many granola bars as I have). To make this week a little extra special, I've been sending one in with N for snack (although next week it will be back to sliced apples or pears). My boys see these as a real treat, and it's one I definitely don't mind giving them. 

3. Baby Animal Prints - After getting inspiration for my boys room from Restoration Hardware, I decided to browse a little more and fell in love with these prints. There are quite a few options and each is just so simple and perfect on it's own. I would have way too much trouble choosing one.

4. Apple PJs - (17.99 on sale!) I'm not quite ready to whip out the Halloween items just yet, but these pjs seem like a great start to transitioning to fall. After Hanna Andersson pjs, Gap is my next go too. Seeing these apple pjs made me think of my family's adventures apple picking and eating apple cider doughnuts.

5. Backpack - I'm guessing everyone has their backpacks already, but just in case someone is looking for one still, I came across these a few times and I really like their style. There are so many different color/pattern combos and I love how simplistic they are. If I didn't already have one for N, I'd be getting this one.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! T-ball season has started for us and our summer birthdays are still going strong. It will be a busy weekend but I'm looking forward to the break from watching my sweet 6 year old head off on the bus (it's still so hard!). 

No comments :

Post a Comment