Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week! N loved piano lessons and had his worst t-ball practice ever (let's hope the game is better, or rained out). T hasn't let go of horse since we found him. I even heard him say, "Horsey you're my best friend. I'm not going to lose you." 

Here's my Friday Finds for this week:


1. Mr. Putter and Tabby - This is one of our absolute favorite series and a new book just came out! With N playing t-ball I cannot wait to read it with him. I'll do a full post of this beloved series soon. There's always giggling when we read these books (and the first graders I used to teach loved them too). 

Animal Farm Wallpaper from ferm LIVING - I still have the boys' room on the brain. There is no chance my husband will wallpaper, I think this would be adorable on the back of a bookcase. Its playful but doesn't scream kids. I love the green color too.

A Tiny Arrow Hair Clip - How sweet is this! Hair clips have to be one of my favorite little girl accessories. This shop is full of beauties, however the shop owner is on vacation right now (sorry)! I'd even wear this in my hair. 

Morgan and Milo Rosette Shoes - These are so ladylike and playground appropriate! These would match so many outfits and definitely work year round.

Star PJs - I can't lie, I have a thing for PJs. I love them. I'm sure at certain points my boys have had more pjs than regular clothes. This are adorable and remind me of Mini Boden, but at a $15 price tag. I always size up on PJs, especially Old Navy ones.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! 



2 comments :

  1. I love these finds! That wall paper is fabulous and would be so sweet in a nursery or play room! I also love the price tag on those pj's much better than the MB ones!

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Lindsay

    www.pinkandfablife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete