Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Boys Spring Styles

Boys Spring Styles




Since the girl's clothes ruled Valentine's Day, I thought I'd start out spring finds with the boys (while I wait for the snow to fall). 

The Brooks Brothers argyle sweater is by far my favorite item so far (funny that it is a sweater, and honestly it's $90 - I need a friends and family sale and another sale on top of that or to call the ever generous grandmas). I think it would be adorable in spring pictures. 

The Vineyard Vines Club shorts have become a staple (and I have a few I purchased for this year on sale from last year). They are are great fit and come in the best colors.

Tees (long and short sleeve) and Polos are staples for spring. I love the Crewcuts long sleeve tees. Usually you can find colors on sale. 

Button down's are a staple as well. I love them under jackets or with rolled sleeves on warmer days. I would love to see my guys in the spring colors of this one - and that braided belt would look so adorable with it (N has a new obsession with belts - he wears one everyday).

This is just the beginning of the boys spring wardrobes. I'm still going through bins from last year to see what still fits before I purchase too much (is there ever really too much?). Tomorrow I'll share my girl's picks! 




No comments :

Post a Comment