Thursday, May 22, 2014

Nordstrom Sale

Hello Thursday! All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday, and yet it was only Wednesday. Today is T's last day of preschool (bring on the tears). He has had such a wonderful year and I know I love his teachers as much as he does. And after a full Tuesday of installing new air conditioning and a new furnace, we have cool air in time for the heat wave that arrived yesterday. I'm not sure if that counts as nesting but it seems to be as close as I'm going to get this time (unless cleaning off all the frig magnets counts?).

Now for the Nordstrom sale!! Have you found anything good? Here are my picks for kiddos:
Baby Girl:
(I've mentioned this cute set before - love it)
(the back is crazy adorable - ruffles and a bow)
 And these Tea items (really really want the romper)!!

Baby Boy:
(I've mentioned these before too and how cute are they)
(T would wear these all summer, he loves an elastic waist and I love the seersucker)

Toddler/Big Girl:
(how perfect for the 4th - or Memorial Day)
(I love this top - and it's in two colors. I know I've mentioned it before)

Toddler/Big Boy:
(N would love this, if they had his size. They have other cute options and a Cars section too - if you have to go for a character, why not make it Hanna at least?)
(N received these at Christmas and they've held up really well - minus shoelaces being shredded. The Easter Bunny replaced them with glow in the dark J.Crew navy laces)

The shoe selection is really awesome, but lots of random sizes. I'm thinking of some Keens or Toms for the boys for the summer (and there's lots of Nike Frees on sale too).  Happy Shopping!!

No comments :

Post a Comment