Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Review (Photo OVERload)

 Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great long weekend. T is done with school so it's just us today (can't wait for N to be done too)! Last Thursday was T's last day, he wasn't thrilled. He loves his teachers and friends.

On Friday I realized my one on one time with T is going to come to an end quickly. We've always had time together while N was in school, but with a new little one that will be attached to me he won't have the same attention he's used to. We spent some time at the park just enjoying our time together (with the ducks).

 We picked up N from school and took the three minute drive to the strawberry patch. The boys were thrilled. I thought we'd stay for just about thirty minutes, but an hour and thirty minutes later we were heading home.


 Our strawberries were delicious and even better in pancakes the next morning on the patio.
Saturday was baseball and ice cream. We met up with friends who have an almost 6 month old. The boys are crazy about this little guy. It gives me hope they'll love KC as much!

My parents purchased an inflatable pool for the boys a few weeks ago (I have to admit I cannot stand them) and this was the weekend we broke it out (in their new gap swim trunks N's here, T's here).


I had promised T we would take Chris and N back to the pond to see the ducks so Sunday breakfast seemed to be a perfect time. 


 Tball season ends this week, so the boys had a few practice sessions.
Every practice involves a good swing. It is definitely the boys favorite part.


And Monday we had more strawberry pancakes, another lake picnic for lunch, pool time, baseball practice and grilled out before smores and sparklers. It was wonderful to spend so much time together and I think we all appreciated it a little more knowing that in less than a week (hopefully) things will never be quite the same (even though each night we tucked N in to bed, he said, I hope this is the night KC comes). 


I hope you are off to a great start for the week! 


3 comments :

  1. I bet they will love they new baby! I'm getting nervous for the same (due in November). Were you SO TIRED this pregnancy? This is only my 2nd and I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend!! Your boys are just too cute and I love how excited they are for their little sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also your last picture just reminded me I have smores ingredients in my pantry... might have to make one now!

    ReplyDelete