Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Styles

Happy Monday! Did everyone have a good weekend? Ours was sports and sunshine filled, which was perfect. I'll be back tomorrow with the usual "Weekend Review" (I was really lazy about uploading pictures and I took none with my phone - which uploads automatically). 

Today I thought I share some of my favorite Easter styles. Easter just seems perfect for seersucker, bright colors (hello Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines), and sandals. My boys tend to wear polos or button-downs with shorts and maybe a jacket. 
last Easter, decked out in Vineyard Vines (love the club shorts and pullovers)

Our church service is casual so one outfit usually works for the entire day. I also picked my favorite girl styles (and KC may already have one of these dresses hanging in her closet).
Easter Styles

Shorts / Sperry Top-Sider Kids 'Billfish' Boat Shoe (Walker, Toddler, Little... / Gap Printed Bow Dress - off white / Striped Seersucker Dress / Cole Haan 'Air Sail' Loafer (Toddler, Little Kid & Big Kid) / Janie and Jack - Girl 0-12 yrs - Girls Clothes, Kids Clothes, Baby... / Hoy Shoe Salt-Water Sandals (Baby, Walker, Toddler, Little Kid & Big... / See Kai Run 'Shelly' Sandal (Toddler & Little Kid) Yellow 9 M / Stride Rite 'SRT Cameron' Sandal (Toddler & Little Kid) Metallic 11 W / J.Crew Boys' Secret Wash shirt in garment-dyed / J.Crew Boys' club short in wide-stripe seersucker / Boys' cotton braided belt / Boys' Sport Shirts: Boys Stanley Gingham Whale Shirt For Boys' -... / Gingham shirt / Boys Shorts: Club Shorts for Boys – Vineyard Vines / Little Chandie Dress - Lilly Pulitzer

What will your kiddos be wearing? Do you keep the "Easter Bonnet" tradition alive? Hopefully with Easter being later in the season the weather will be warmer and sleeveless dresses and shorts will be very welcome!

1 comment :

  1. Oh goodness, these are cute outfits! I love VV on little boys. So preppy and sweet. Must get some plaid collared shirts for Mac asap.

    ReplyDelete