Monday, April 21, 2014

Saks Sale

Happy Easter Monday (or happy Monday if it's not Easter Monday for you)! I hope you had a great weekend - I'll update tomorrow with our weekend activities (wet, sunny, cold, warm - we touched on just about every type of weather and it didn't stop us one bit). 

Saks Fifth Avenue is having their Friends and Family Sale, 25% off and they always have free shipping (codes, FRNFAM and FREESHIP). I tried to collect some of my favorites (that didn't break the bank). I haven't hit submit quite yet. Here are a few of my favorites for toddler girls and boys:

Saks Sale




My cart has a few baby girl items as well (seriously Kissy Kissy and Lilly on sale at the same time, makes decision making too hard). 

Have you shopped the sale? Found anything great? I've only looked at kid items so I may need to branch out to items for me (and a huge paint mishap has Chris needing a new pair of jeans). 

No comments :

Post a Comment