Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring Break

Our spring break felt like it lasted a month, but in a good way. It started with Easter festivities and ended with T turning 6 (and having our last birthday bash at our current home). In the middle there was a trip to Grandma and Grandpas, the Natural Science Center, the pool, and the first baseball game of the season. Today, the boys headed off to school (reluctantly) and I think we are all looking forward to a summer schedule in just a few months.

The children's Easter service at church on Saturday. The kindergarteners tell the story of Easter, T was a guard. 

After the service there are baby animals on the green. My kids loved the turtles.


 Easter Sunday




 Another egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's (and so much candy)



 She loves accessories!


 April 2 at 6:30am - marking the time we first met T six years ago!



 ninja party time, with a Panther's cake

4 comments :

  1. Looks like so much fun family time! Happy Birthday to T! I'm dying over that picture of KC in all the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures! I'm glad y'all had a blast. Olivia was crazy and I couldn't wait for it to end. Which then I feel bad about. That cake looks amazing and I want to stick my face in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful pictures! I'm glad y'all had a blast. Olivia was crazy and I couldn't wait for it to end. Which then I feel bad about. That cake looks amazing and I want to stick my face in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet family time! Those babies are so stinking cute! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete