Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Brand Spotlight: Jack and Teddy

There is a local children's boutique that my mom and I love (and Chris too). Late last winter while we were in I spotted an adorable bubble that I really wanted for KC's baptism. I noted the brand and then immediately forgot it. I never ended up purchasing the bubble as I decided a dress would work better if it was chilly but I am still obsessed with the brand. It's called Jack and Teddy. It's part of a larger brand (made in the US) and it's hard to find (let's change that). 

The pictures below are from their look book and website. The white bubble with the blue piping is the one I am drooling over (and have been for months). This is just a sample of the cuteness, there is a lot more.  photo JackampTeddyBlueReservecat_zps15630e9d.jpg
 photo JackampTeddyTopNotchcat_zpsbbc2010a.jpg

 photo JackampTeddyPerfectCheckscat_zps44e1668b.jpg
The blue checks are calling my name (well KC's name). And I think this brand does a great job balancing gender offerings. Online I've found this adorable yellow bubble from Best Dressed Child:


I know the styles look a lot like other brands, but the quality and construction truly look exceptional and add such a timeless element to the clothing. Now to hunt down a piece to add to our collection!

2 comments :

  1. Seriously adorable. I love the style of them all. It would look absolutely adorable if you could wrangle your crew into a matching set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bubble! And every piece is just begging for a monogram!

    ReplyDelete