Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thinking Out Loud

Random post today! The title makes me think of the Ed Sheeran song. Have you seen the video? We love it.


The girl he is dancing with is from So You Think You Can Dance. It's back on June 1st! I can't wait. We LOVE that show (not sure I like them replacing Mary though).

June 1st makes me realize how close we are to KC's 1st birthday!! ACK!! I have just frozen on party planning. I don't handle stress well (or my babies getting older).
11 months Monday 
(and demanded to carry a slice of pizza)
(and wow we need to pressure wash our walkway! stat!)

And with June coming up - so is SUMMER BREAK!! I cannot wait to have all my babies with me! We just joined a pool for the first time since N was a year. I'm so excited (and need a one piece swimsuit).

June is also our 10th wedding anniversary! This is from our first anniversary (we were so young). Our sweet dog has a white face now. 
With KC being so little we won't be doing anything crazy but we are heading to the Biltmore Estate in a couple weeks. I received a gift card for my birthday and we'd dragged our heels scheduling something until I heard about the Dressing Downton Exhibit. It ends Memorial Day weekend so I wanted to visit in time to see it! I am really excited for a weekend away in the mountains. We are taking KC and leaving the boys with my parents. As much as I would love to take them around a really large old house with lots of breakable things I think they would have much more fun with my parents, soccer, baseball, and friends.

I feel like I've been mentioning June a lot when May is super packed and fun too! Today is Muffins for Mom, then Sunday we have Mother's Day, and soon T is going to graduate from preschool (cue lots of tears). 

I hope your spring is going well (and sunny). I love these days but as the sun sets I feel exhausted.

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts on Thursday today!

Thoughts for Thursday

4 comments :

  1. Oooo you have LOTS of fun things to look forward to- the Biltmore- nice!!! And with a summer baby- take advantage of the weather and do something laid back and easy for KC's 1st, like ice cream themed sundae bar or just a good old fashioned cook out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know they replaced Mary? Who did they replace her with? I dunno the No Hot Tamale train may make me very sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the absolute cutest! I tend to procrastinate when trying to deflect too ;) good thing I work well under pressure! Can't wait for this summer so all your babies will be with you all day!! Can't wait to hear about the adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! We joined a pool last summer and it was so worth it! We plan to go all the time! And if I weren't working, we'd be there every day. I've had friends go to the downton exhibit and loved it - have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete