Friday, May 1, 2015

Nursing Friendly Lilly Pulitzer

I always complain about how hard it is to find cute nursing friendly dresses. In fact I did it in my Tuesday post. Thursday I needed to make a return to Lilly Pulitzer and wanted to see some of the new arrivals. I've been hesitant to purchase anything since I'm still nursing so my top is bigger than normal and my stomach is smaller than normal (I'm sure once KC is finished nursing I'll lose the boobs and gain some weight). But I also complain all the time about how when I need to dress a little nicer than usual, I have nothing to wear and nurse in too. As I was browsing I came across this dress and guess what - it has a zipper down the front. I'm sure it was made just for nursing mothers, I mean why else would you need a zipper down the front? 
Nursing Friendly Lilly




Then I noticed the navy dress on the bottom row and thought, this zipper trend (?) could really work in my favor (although will I hate it when I'm done nursing?). 



And of course now I need one, and a matching Little Lilly. 

Lilly Mother's Day





Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!


4 comments :

  1. Wait, how can these be nursing dresses? They look so gorgeous! I would wear those as regular dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks darling on you! Do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I think you'll still use the zipper post nursing. You can zip it up or down. Like yesterday, I missed a spot of sunscreen on my chest and have this super cute sunburn splotch dead center - zip up. Date night? Zip down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is last years post, so it's a stretch, but any chance you know or remember the name of this dress?? I'm desperately in need of a Lilly that can accommodate nursing!!

    ReplyDelete