Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Beach 2015

We went to the beach! For the first time in 3 years!! 3 years!! It's been a long time! It was KC's first trip. And it was amazing! 


The drive to get there was two hours longer than the normal five, but one smell of the salty sea air, the wind on our faces, and the view of the ocean made the stress of traveling disappear.

First Impressions:

We watched the sunrise every morning thanks to little ones too excited to sleep. It was beautiful. I've always said beach sunrises are responsible for my love of the morning.


We spent our days in the sun, sand, surf. I may have been just a little nervous about sharks. 
















We always drive into Beaufort and Morehead City for a day. We eat, shop, and take a boat ride around the sound to see the wild horses.



This year in addition to our family mini golf tournament, we added bumper boats and go karts. It was the boys first time doing both and to say they loved it would be an understatement. Staying true to their personalities, T wanted to go faster and N wanted to slow down.





KC entertained herself on the stationary go kart.

We had to pack up and leave the morning of the 4th. It was hard to say goodbye. Chris and I left with the resolution to buy something at the beach someday, even if it's a plot of land and we pitch a tent. 

Thanks for humoring me with all these photos. I have just a few more tomorrow (I captured a few nicer non-bathsuit pictures). 

4 comments :

  1. These photos are so adorable!! What a blast yall had at the beach. Definitely worth the effort to get back. I love the family picture of you guys. You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these photos! You definitely captured some beautiful memories!! I'm always too scared to bring my "real" camera down to the beach with us. Perhaps your pictures were just what I needed to work up the courage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Kristen, these photos are amazing! Love love love. More please! Just gorgeous. I so wish we had a beach closer to us. This landlocked thing is for the birds. KC looks like she loved the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of these photos. Even if it wasn't all perfect, I'm sure the boys will remember this as one of the best weeks! I love the picture of KC driving the car. A good cup of coffee, a sunrise, and a beach and I can definitely do an early wake up. Your kids are the best dressed!! Even down to their jammies!

    ReplyDelete