Friday, July 31, 2015

More Pictures

While the past two weeks have been more difficult than I'd like, I really appreciate the comments! I know things are going to get better. I think some of the emotions I'm currently facing are hormone enhanced as KC has starting just nursing at bedtime and when she wakes at night. Even then it's not usually a full feeding. I'm emotional person to begin with so it's kind of a perfect storm. 

Moving on, I wanted to share a few more pictures from early July when we had photos with Tracey of Bower Studio. I love them so much and Chris even said it was one of our better shoots. I was upset because I couldn't not find KC's white bow. Well last weekend Chris found it, in his shorts from the beach. Since then I've ordered 3 new white bows.







Here's to a great weekend, full of family and adventures. I hope it's a great one for you!

2 comments :

  1. These pictures are beautiful! If thats a mom hair cut, I want a mom hair cut!! And KC looks adorable in her blue bow. But I know what you mean - I hate when I can't find the exact one I picked out for that outfit. And hormones are crazy until about a month after nursing - everything is up and down as they change feeding schedules - its the worst. Why can't men go through this too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete