Friday, February 3, 2017

Five on Friday

It's Friday! Yay! Today started with the largest latte at Caribou. There have been two nights with very little sleep thanks to colds being passed around our house. This morning I also noticed the soup I made a double batch of to freeze some was left on the counter over night... boo!! But here's to Friday and another Five on Friday!

1. The weather here has been amazing! We've been playing outside, walking to school, eating outside... trying to enjoy it before the cold weather hits again. I need a real snow!!






2. This baby is delicious. I eat those cheeks daily. Sort of makes up for her not sleeping. We are trying out best to get her to take a bottle. I'm trying the Medela Calma (I think that's the name). It's a struggle. Any tips? We have a date night planned at the end of February!

3. I made a meal plan for the month of February. For the month!!! It feels so good and makes shopping and prep so much easier (except when leaving said meal on the counter instead of the freezer). Although I didn't throw any new recipes in - I've found a few in this cookbook that I want to try (the beet salad is calling my name).


4. It's almost consignment season - yay!! I've been cleaning out and selling as much as I can online (and buying), but I'm looking forward to the big sales too. I love how facebook has changed the game on deals. 

5. I got nothing else. I'm tired and a friend is coming over today and Chris is working from home so it's a easy day.. maybe I'll even get a nap.  

Have a great weekend!!! I need to download the new logo but linking up with April, Christina, and Natasha.


No comments :

Post a Comment