Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thoughts on Thursday

I should be cleaning currently. We have family coming into town this weekend, we had two very sick kids two nights ago, and because of that I had to cancel our cleaners and reschedule for next week. Which means I need to get things done. Buuuuut, I'll do it later.

Tuesday it finally warmed up! After days of below freezing temperatures it hit the 60s! It was beautiful. After preschool the girlies stayed on the playground for almost 2 hours. We came home in time for the boys to get off the bus and shortly after that KC puked everywhere. Ugh it was so so sad.
A friend asked to take N to a Hornets meet and greet and I wrote her thinking I should cancel but she said she'd take him anyway. N had a blast, and poor KC spent the night with a bucket. We had to take the T to piano and basketball so KC didn't even get the benefit of sitting on the couch watching tv.


That night, N fell victim to the tummy bug. It was a rough night. We had some puppy pads left over from Dali and I dug those out and put them beside each boy just in case. They worked great! Highly recommend using them if you don't have kids with good aim.

We said good bye to our tree this week as well. I love having Christmas linger. The kids wanted one more picture with the tree before we took it down. I always hate seeing it by the curb. I know it doesn't take the memories with it, but it's just such a big reminder that it's over and next year the kids will be older and it will be different.

I received our pictures from Katherine's 1 year old shoot. They turned out so well. I'll share more later but look how sweet!


This little one doesn't often say "MAMA" anymore she straight up yells "MA" like she's a teenager (and she's currently doing that from her crib, guess she's done napping).

Linking up with two of my favorites today, Annie and Natalie!!

No comments :

Post a Comment