Friday, April 27, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I'm on my third cup of coffee after binge watching  The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel last night.

Here's my Five things on Friday!

1. Soccer Saturdays are back! After years and years spending hours at the baseball field I am loving spending an hour at the soccer field for each kid and then having the rest of the day for ourselves. The boys still love soccer, although N says he plays to return to baseball in the fall. Last Saturday both boys scored their first goals (T actually scored 5). It was a big day. The weekend before both of the boys' teams had lost by 10, so this isn't like a super star in the making story. And just as last year, one of my favorite things is we can walk to both fields. This year the boys ride to T's and we walk to N's. There are playgrounds at each field too so the girlies are happy.


2. Chris and I had midweek date night and it was perfect. N had been begging for us to head out so their favorite sitter could come. It was completely last minute but she was free and Chris had to work late so I met him at the restaurant right across from his office. We sat outside for a couple hours eating, drinking wine, then coffee, and listening to music. We left after the musician. I wish we could do that every night.

3. I love when the girlies wear the boys' old clothes (and that happens a lot). Here's a side by side of my two blondie babes.

4. I need a good book to read. I finished Still Me by Jojo Moyes and loved it. I haven't picked up anything since finishing it. I might try Big Little Lies again. I started it after Katherine was born but never finished.

5. That's all I got for today! Linking up with April, Christina and Natasha - have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I have not watched that show. It is on my list!! Have a great weekend. Your date night looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete