Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Eric Carle PJs

I'm not sure I know anyone who doesn't like Eric Carle books. We have quite a few and as I was browsing for Christmas jammies I saw these and was smitten!


Eric Carle PJS



I love the polar bear one! How cute would these be pair with a book for Christmas or a birthday? If only they had Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See! 

Do you have a favorite Eric Carle book? My boys love Pancakes Pancakes but I love Brown Bear Brown Bear.

Now I still need Christmas jammies!!

3 comments :

  1. Brown Bear Brown Bear is SS' fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!! Going to buy right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Brown bear brown bear is Olivia's favorite book. I like it, but she wants to read it constantly, and all other books get the smackdown a few pages in. She needs some variety. Or more Eric Carle books in her life. :)

    ReplyDelete