Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Finds

Yay for Friday! It has rained all week (so helpful getting back in the groove after spring break). I hope your week has been great and full of spring time things (which I guess technically rain is a spring time thing). I'm sharing with the Five on Friday ladies again and wanted to kick it off with this little prayer:

1. KC can be a great sleeper, but this week was just not her week. Last night I was up probably 5 times and she was just not having it. I gave up at 5 and we both waved goodbye to daddy as he headed off to work. This prayer made me laugh (and their's a boy version too).

That said, I'm so tired that thinking is a bit beyond me. So here are other people thinking for me for the rest:


2. LOVED this post  from Emily A Clark. I'm thinking of check out this book because of it. Such a great reminder in the days of "buy this" "must have that" and that doesn't necessarily fit with our budget. 

3. I've always loved the song "This Little Light of Mine" and thinking of it with this quote makes me see things in a different light (ha.)
I usually follow d365.org for devotionals, but stumbled upon this one after a particularly "dark night" - I see why She Reads Truth is so popular (and I never knew where the phrase "doubting Thomas" came from until the Day 8 devotional).

4. The Land of Nod Bus Tour will be close by at our favorite art studio today. Any body been to one, or going to this one?

5. Let's end with a picture of this girl who has things figured out - squeaky wheel to say the least. 

And now for more coffee and to make it till the weekend... I hope you have a great one!!







2 comments :

  1. I love so many of these. Especially the parents prayer. I don't know about the Land of Nod bus - and now I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fitting that I come to comment on the "parent prayer" and my daughter wakes up and starts crying!! Ahhh just go back to sleep! Some nights sure are harder than others huh?! Also, there is a Land of Nod tour bus?! So cool!

    ReplyDelete