Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Time

I cannot believe it's been a month since blogging. The boys are on spring break this week and we had a beach trip planned - until Chris ended up with a looming deadline and needed to be in the office. So here we are, making the best of a week off from school and missing daddy with his long work hours.

KC was baptized. It was a beautiful day. Afterwards we went to one of our favorite restaurants and had two celebrity sitings - Emily Maynard from the bachelorette and Greg Olson from the Panthers (not together). I mean if the day wasn't exciting enough already, seeing two local celebrities put it over the top (just kidding).




I donated my hair. KC freaked out when she saw me afterwards and begged Chris to hold her!


Soccer and baseball have started (on the same night)


This little peanut turned 10 months old.



And my middle guy turned 5! Our traditional last picture with 4 year old T - (we had to facetime one with daddy).

And our first picture with 5 year old T! Exactly at 6:30am - the time we first met 5 years ago!

His birthday was filled with sweets, school, soccer, and friends.

For days he asked me to make a four layer chocolate chocolate cake with sprinkles everywhere. I made it, and I made it organic (except for the sprinkles).

And below is exactly how much he ate. I think the doughnuts, frozen yogurt, and school treats may have been a bit over done. 


Thank you for following along! I've been trying to keep up with everyone and comment but sometimes I stick to stealth mode depending on how occupied my fingers are. 

1 comment :

  1. welcome back! Looks like an exciting couple of weeks with the baptisms and birthdays! KC's bonnet- I die! Hair looks great, you're awesome for donating!

    ReplyDelete