Monday, April 13, 2015

Ice Cream Dreaming & Scheming {Clothing}

Poor T is still waiting on his party (which hasn't yet been planned) and yet we are already planning an ice cream party for KC's 1st birthday. As a note, this isn't because I favor KC more, it's because T has changed his mind at least four times about what he wants and each time it's been a place where you call, schedule, pay and they do it all (no planning, scheming, and theme-ing). 

So back to KC's party - it's ice cream themed, a June birthday screamed ice cream! We have a few ideas and I've been thinking of an outfit for ages. Here are a few ideas:


Ice Cream Clothes


I love the Shrimp and Grits bubble and it's been the front runner. The Gymboree dress (top left) is a great second choice, but I love the Pink Chicken set too (middle bottom)! 

Okay, so now that's out of the way - I'd better call to arrange T's 5 year old bash!


3 comments :

  1. Loving the little bubble!!! Lily wore something similar for her first birthday and think it was just the sweetest! (Pun intended ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is in June and now I want to have an ice cream themed party! Love this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the white romper! Maybe not fancy enough for a first birthday, but might be a necessary summer purchase.

    ReplyDelete