Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day has completely snuck up on me! I tried making reservations yesterday and had no luck unless we wanted to eat at the crack of dawn or mid-afternoon. Oh well. Luckily I already purchased a few presents for the moms in my life. I was thinking of some cute gift ideas (I love a good themed gift) and came up with these:


mother's day gift ideas



These are all ones I think my mom would love (and one item in a grouping has been purchased). 

  • The bird print is from a cute local etsy shop called True Cotton. She has some really beautiful verses too. 



  • The books are from Anthropologie and are some of Jane Austen's most beloved stories. And the blanket (from Target) is my favorite blanket! 



  • I threw the wallet in there because I need a wallet and who would love one with a gift card already in it!


Are you ready for Mother's Day? It is most definitely my favorite holiday following Christmas and Easter. Usually Chris surprises me with a new dress but since KC is nursing that isn't quite as practical (although I'm thinking of starting a nursing wear series because it is so hard to find nursing friendly dresses). I did mention I would love a dogwood tree for our backyard. 

1 comment :

  1. Love dogwoods. Yes to the nursing dress series. And I love that springtime gift set. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete