Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend Review: Broken Record

With the exception of last weekend's festivities, I'm sure I sound like a broken record for our weekends. This weekend was the same as our other fall weekends, soccer, baseball, church, park. 
Friday started off right with doughnuts and coffee. It quickly went downhill when T cried through pretty much an entire playdate. Later we tried to save the day with some pumpkin painting and glittering. With N I would have done ten different crafts by now, taken walks to look at decorations in surrounding neighborhoods and watched festive shows, but poor T even had to get his own paint for this project.

We ended the day with soccer practice and N's night game. The night game was very exciting with home runs and even a double play.
 

Saturday morning we met friends for breakfast. I found it humorous that there were 8 of us and that didn't count babies. It was only us and another family. When the babies get big it will be a whole other adventure, with 11!
 
T and his buddy have really gotten into soccer hair. 
 Sideline cheering (and chatting) while rangling babies.
The boys had games at the same time. Chris took baseball duty and sent me these photos.
N even received the game ball! 
 
We had lunch outside like every other person in the city because the weather was beautiful. KC hates the car so we stopped by the greenways for a walk on the way home.

 

 Sunday we headed to church, walked to the park (where T ran circles around N and me in soccer) and ended the day with a family dinner.
 Then Monday arrived with a nail in my tire. This is my second one in four months! Enough already.

I hope you had a great Monday (even with a unrepairable flat, mine still turned out pretty great).

3 comments :

  1. Those apple cider donuts look delicious!! And good job N on the game ball! I'm sure that made his weekend! Olivia hates the car also, and people think she's in the minority of babies. KC and Olivia just have too much to do to be strapped down in a seat! It was a beautiful weekend here - I wish we had spent as much time outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Yay to N for the game ball. Sorry about the tire so annoying! I had this happen to me a few years ago when there was a construction site on my way to work- kept getting nail after nail in my tires until j started driving a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect fall weekend to me (minus the tire!). Nice to spend time outside as a family I am sure!

    ReplyDelete