Monday, October 6, 2014

Hanna Sale Favorites

I love a good Hanna Andersson sale. A new catalog arrived last week and it was a good one. Here are a few things I'm loving that are on sale currently (a lot of boy items are sold out - boo):Hanna Sale Favorites




I purchased the navy/blue dress and leggings a couple months ago and returned it when I realized it was over $60! I'm not a huge leggings fan (they barely fit my girl's chunky thighs) but I thought it was cute - but not $60 cute. Now it's on sale and looking pretty cute again :). The sleepers are my favorites - and the designs they have now are adorable! I'm thinking KC needs some sheep to count. 

I hope your Monday is going well and your weekend was great! I have 600 pictures to sort through from the weekend (and I forgot my camera for N's first communion!) so it was a busy one.

4 comments :

  1. I scored a cute Hanna Anderson legging/dress combo at a recent consignment sale. It is purple and green. I am hoping it gets chilly enough soon for her to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hanna Andersson pjs I really want to get Miller the Halloween ones but at $50 I feel like that's too much for holidays pjs that I'm already behind on buying! Going to check out the sale items though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the color combos!!!!! Very unique! Also, you forgot your camera? Ugh hate when that happens. Hopefully someone had a smart phone and was able to capture some pics!!!!! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hanna Andersson pjs! Well .. and everything Hanna. You should try their tights for KC - they are such good quality that they can definitely play in those tights without worrying that they would rip.

    ReplyDelete