Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Target Find and Hanna Love

I seriously love kids clothes. Everything looks so cute on them. It's like the opposite of shopping for myself where one out of ten items might look halfway decent. With that said, a few more finds recently:

I needed something other than sneakers for the boys to wear to church and other occasions. We don't necessarily dress up for church but sometimes sneakers just don't cut it. I'd spotted some Chukka boots in the Hanna Andersson catalogue (because I'm obsessed with HA), and some on the J.Crew website (but even at 30% off couldn't purchase them) and then asked a friend at church whose son was wearing a similar pair. They were from Target. So we headed there and picked them up. LOVE them. I don't know if they are playground worthy but they definitely fit the need and the price point.
Chukka Boots





But I still love Hanna (and Target) and the new catalog arrived yesterday and I love so so much (and it's on sale).

hanna Sale Favorites





Can you tell he was thrilled with this picture? Picture it with cords instead of these Tea shorts (which happen to be T's favorite).

Are you a seasonal store shopper? I think I lean towards Tea in the spring/summer, Hanna in the fall /winter. J.Crew and Gap are always dependable. 



4 comments :

  1. What a great find from Target! I'm getting more into HA now that Milller is older and I will always love their pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those little animal booties are adorable! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big does hanna go, because those sweatshirts are awesome! Haha. And Gap is definitely a constant favorite.

    ReplyDelete