Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Brand Spotlight: Feather Baby

If there is one thing my baby excels at it's the diaper blowout. We've been through four different brands of diapers and it doesn't matter, this girl can poop. When we had an extra day in Greensboro I wanted to stop by one of my favorite upscale children's boutiques - Polliwogs. We were there five minutes before there was poop all down KC's gold glitter heart pants (from Target!).  Naturally, we needed to buy her something new to wear (Grandma loves buying clothes, and while she probably didn't need a reason, we did have one). 

While there, I discovered a new to me brand - Feather Baby. Polliwogs had just recently started carrying them and I loved their prints and styles. It's super soft pima cotton (some even organic - yay). KC ended up with two new outfits from their line:

She wore the two piece outfit out of the store. What you can't see from the pictures is how crazy cute the pleated pants are! And the hood on the back of the romper has bear ears! 


They have adorable boy items too! And a toddler line.

There are no kickbacks from this post, just sharing a new find! If you sign up for emails you get 15% off your first order. 

Hope your Wednesday is going well! We are visiting Santa again tonight. I'll never forget last year we were driving to see him at church and Santa Claus is Coming to Town came on the radio and T argued the song was wrong because Santa was already in town. That kid keeps me on my toes.

2 comments :

  1. First of all, she is beyond gorgeous! Those eyes!!!!! Also, loving that two piece! So classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! And KC's eyes are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete