Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hanna Sale

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am just popping in to mention how awesome the Hanna Andersson sale is. We stopped in yesterday (the store had much more than online) and there were a ton of great deals. I've mentioned almost all of these before, but here's your chance to get them cheap before they are gone! 


$39 (marked down from $59)

T's shirt above - it's crazy soft and on sale for $24 (marked down from $42). We actually bought two sweaters for the boys for next Christmas, this would be a great buy ahead shirt!



Pretty much everything below is on super sale! We even bought our Christmas jammies for next year.

hanna Sale Favorites






And the items below here are on super sale too - those jammies are hard to pass up!
Hanna Sale Favorites




I definitely suggest checking it out! I haven't made it to any other sales, have you been shopping?

No comments :

Post a Comment