Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Currently Loving (but not buying) Version 2

With back to school right around the corner (eek!) I'm finding myself drawn more and more to the fall clothes. I haven't actually made a purchase yet (yay me!), but there are so many things to love. Here's version 2 of fall finds I'm not buying.

Fall Fashion v2



My usual go-to for the boys is Gap, but they have been letting me down in the boy section recently. Luckily J.Crew is carrying some great items!  Tea and MiniBoden have so many adorable girl items right now. I'm such a sucker for dresses and tights. Especially now that KC is walking! 

I'm hoping that in a couple months, I can revisit this page and see that everything is on clearance and scoop it up super cheap! I've also been know to scour eBay for loved-but-missed items for a deal. On another note, I'm so excited I've avoided spending on the kids for over a month now!!

2 comments :

  1. Honestly that baby blue gingham is a bit too precious to pass up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J crew has been so cute! If only it was as inexpensive as gap sale items. I love that anchor shirt!

    ReplyDelete