Monday, August 31, 2015

Fall Buttondowns

Happy Monday! This begins my first week with 2 kids in school full time all week. I'm sure it will be quiet around here. 

After nursing three kids I've found that my absolute favorite top to wear while nursing is a button-down shirt. Most tops work well for nursing, but I love a good button down for the easy of access and the tummy coverage while nursing (the last thing I want to possibly expose after having a baby is my stomach). KC doesn't nurse most days anymore (just all.night.long), but I still love a buttondown. They are truly the most versatile shirt, rolled sleeves in the heat, long sleeves with a cardigan in the cold, and throw a scarf on while nursing and who needs a cover? Not you! Here a few of my current favorites, for nursing and non-nursing moms alike:


Fall Buttondowns



What's your go to favorite shirt? I'm always looking to expand my wardrobe!

1 comment :

  1. I love these. For some reason, with Olivia, I mostly took my entire shirt off to nurse or pump. I also didn't nurse much in public. When wearing a dress, id have to take that off! Haha.

    ReplyDelete