Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Target Finds

This weekend on a quick run to Target (without kids) I had a minute to glance over the clothes. Target is such a hit or miss place for me but this weekend it was a total hit. I grabbed two shirts without trying them on and love them. It makes me wish I'd looked a little longer in the clothing section.

I wore this top yesterday and loved it! Funny enough our neighbor brought over cookies and was wearing it too. It's a thicker material so it will be great throughout winter.


This one has a lot more options in store but it's the perfect alternative to a sweatshirt (and can be long enough for leggings if that's your thing). I purchased one that is white with navy stripes and know it will be a go to this fall. I usually don't buy more than one color of a top, but may break the rules with this one.

These are both Merona which were on sale with Cartwheel this weekend - I haven't checked if they are on sale still. Both were around $22 without a sale.

I love when people share their finds that don't break the bank! I was actually looking for a cardigan another blogger shared - I found it but it didn't work for me (I'm way too short). Any other Target must haves?

5 comments :

  1. Love both of these!! The gingham looks great on you. Our Target women's section has been awful lately, of course it's impossible to look with two crazy kids so I might need to sneak out this weekend to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally love that second one! I love that it's long enough to cover my bum with tights - those types of shirts are so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I want both of these! That gingham popover is a great find, you'll love that for a long time I think! I have a maternity version (so not nearly as cute as yours hah). That sweatshirt one looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally loving both of these options! I looked for the gingham today but no success. I'm gonna have to look for that fancy sweatshirt next time. ;) You know, when the baby isn't crying and the preschooler isn't whining about wanting a milk from Starbucks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that second one a lot! They are having a BOGO50 sale right now!

    ReplyDelete