Thursday, November 16, 2017

Procrastinating

Oh Thursday. If only you were Friday. Like everyone else, our house has been hit by "the cold" even worse we have one case of "man cold." I'm more of a buck up and deal with it type of person so I won't be getting any nurse of the year awards from Chris.

Katherine has come down with a cold as well which means sleep is at a minimum. I wanted to head to one of my favorite store's Holiday open house but Katherine was so cranky in the car I decided she couldn't skip her nap. We've been home for an hour and she's been talking in her crib (insert an eye roll). And I should be getting a million things done, but I'm not. 

Here are some cute pictures of her recently - sleeping (so tired she only got one foot out from under her) and obsessed with sitting in chairs (it's kind of funny - she immediately takes over any kid chair she can find).

Her party invites came and are so cute. I got them at this etsy shop.

I finished her birthday plate and love how it turned out. Each of my kids has a plate and each one has their own "thing" in the middle. One is a cake, one is present, one is a party hat, so it was tough to come up with a fourth. Balloons seemed a natural choice, but hard to paint! So I went with a banner. 
  

Chris is coming home in an hour (so really crunch time to get a few things done around the house) and I'm heading out to get my hair done. I'm looking forward to the break and the new do!

Have a great Thursday. 

1 comment :

  1. My kids both always loved (love) kid seats and chairs too! Isn't it funny how they beeline for any and all? It's especially funny in stores like TJ Maxx or somethign where they have them on floor display. Her invites and her plate are too cute!

    ReplyDelete