Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekend Review




It's a foggy rainy Monday here. The boys had trouble getting out the door with all their belongings for school (where's my agenda? I can't find my shoes? I forgot to empty my lunchbox last Thursday - that smells disgusting). But thanks to a new app our school system uses, we can track the bus and see where it is - so no one missed it and I think they had everything they needed for the day. 

Our weekend involved time with the girlies, basketball, football, shopping, and lots of eating out (it makes a big difference eating out as a family of 4 vs 6, it's so much easier to get a table!).
I
'm obsessed with these sweet outfits! I noticed Katherine's is a 9m size so I'll be searching to recreate it in at least a 12m! We did some shopping at Shower Me With Love during their sale and then went to lunch at Dean and Deluca (with a short trip to Paper Source in there too). I even did some Christmas shopping (did you know slap watches are a thing now? KC got one and the boys were so jealous when they saw it. I bought one for our niece for Christmas and sounds like it might be a hit)!

Bedtime is such a struggle for us. KC is very defiant. At some point she started sleeping in our bed and we have the worst time getting her back to hers. This particular night she was being extra hard and making jokes about which pjs she wanted to wear. She loves Toy Story currently so when she said, "I want Woody pjs." I laughed and dug through a bin of her brothers' old clothes and found them. It sort of felt like winning, even if I was still meeting her demand.

This cutie is always so happy in the morning. She was up probably 4 times the night before and couldn't get comfortable. But when I walked in her room that morning she was ready for a fun day. 

The boys had an absolute blast with my parents. They love the children's museum and spent most of the day there. My dad took them to the driving range, the movies, and back to the driving range. My mom took them shopping (they are never excited when I get them clothes, but if grandma buys it, it's a winner).






In party prep news, I found Katherine's birthday dress! It's so sweet. It's a brand I'd never heard of before - The Oaks. 

Currently my dad is driving my purse back down because I accidentally left it in his car when I ran to get groceries! Poor dad, it's is 4 trip down and back in less than a week. I hope you have a great start to your week! 


2 comments :

  1. I adore their Basketball outfits! I am going to recreate! What a sweet bday dress. That is quite the active day! 2 driving range trips!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawter puts up a good fight to bedtime as well, and Anthony responds by letting her fall asleep in our bed then we have to move her when we're ready to go to bed. I'm sure it's still an awful habit but who has the time or energy to fight that battle every night?!

    ReplyDelete