Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mini Boden for Fall

As much as I despise fall, there are certain brands I always seem to rediscover when the weather turns chilly - mini boden is one of them. After noticing that Hanna Andersson's jeans and pants were on sale, I decided to look for some cute tops. Crewcuts is a go to, but Mini Boden usually has some cute options as well. Here's some past loves:


(I really should take more pictures there are a few shirts that were loved that I don't have pictures of, think dog on skateboard or sports shirts)

Here are some current loves I'm seeing at Mini Boden. Right now they are offering 15% off and free shipping over $50.




 I can't believe it's time for fall shopping! Luckily it will be warm here until October (and maybe even later). We have a few more pool days to get in before it turns chilly!

3 comments :

  1. I adore Mini Boden..sometimes they even have things I would wear! Can't wait until I have my own minis to dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mini Boden and am going to be in so much trouble with their girl stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've fallen in love with Mini Boden recently! I love all their fall stuff for boys!

    ReplyDelete