Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Things Just Got Real.

School started Monday and now our lazy summer days seem like years ago. N has wanted to walk to and from school. My legs ache (we raced yesterday, it's a mile there and a mile back, up hill both ways of course). With my mom here, she walked him today and I'm staying home drinking coffee and uploading pictures. 
(our last week of summer)






Last night we had baseball practice. T talked me into letting him go, which I was convinced I would leave early with him and KC to put him to bed. It was all perfectly going to plan until I realized the car seat for Chris' car is in the garage and not in Chris' car. Everyone went to bed later than usual.

Which makes me extra glad I'm drinking coffee right now and T is watching Curious George.

(first day of school)





2 comments :

  1. Looks like a good last week of summer- I still can't believe it's almost September! This summer went by so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, walking a mile each way is impressive, especially if it's still warm out! I love seeing the first day of school photos :)

    ReplyDelete