Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Review

The weekends are always so busy. A quite rainy Monday was very welcome. 
My parents made it down for T's soccer game (N was supposed to have a baseball game at the same time but it was cancelled - I was kind of wondering which game they would pick just to see who their favorite was).
 This child, he is such a challenge, and then he gives me a grin like this.

KC met a new milestone - she learned to suck her toes. I think she rolled over too, but honestly the toe sucking is cuter. 

 After soccer we headed to a sports bar/restaurant so Chris could watch his beloved Vols. It was an unpredictably close game and I was trying to take a picture of him and KC and they just happened to score a touchdown!
 After the kids were in bed, Chris and I headed out for coffee and ended up with coffee and a drink (Chris doesn't actually drink, hence the singular). Honestly I was way too nervous to enjoy myself and wanted to head home before finishing this yummy sangria. 
 We were up bright and early for church. N had a special Sunday School class after our usual church service so the rest of us walked the neighborhood while he was in class. I hadn't noticed this view before.
 After a fun weekend with the grandparents we had a quick dinner before saying goodbye. 
 Our dinner included appetizers, meals, and dessert so a evening family walk was necessary (and the weather was beautiful). 
And now it's Monday, the calm before the storm of Tuesday! I started today with 3 cups of coffee, so bring it.

3 comments :

  1. LOVE KC's little pumpkin smocked dress!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her dress! And sounds like a great weekend!! I think we play eachother this Saturday?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Looks like a good weekend!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete