Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Day in Pictures

One of my favorite bloggers to follow is Missy at PinkPistachio. She has two boys and a girl on the way and is a former teacher. Although that's pretty much where the similarities end because she's gorgeous, has great style, and is quite a talent behind the lens. (We taught at the same school for two years and my students always told me she looks like Barbie, which honestly she's prettier). 

My absolute favorite post series she does is called 12 Hours. It will be your favorite too, check them out here (link). I wanted to try and recreate it (with my own spin of terrible iphone pictures). Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? 

Soooo here goes: 
January 14, 2015
a pretty typical Tuesday

7:00
snuggles and breakfast


8:00
carpool and carseat naps (still listening to Christmas music)


9:00
preschool dropoff and back in the van


10:00
15 minute workout and a sweet nursing session



11:00
no nap so playtime during shower time

12:00
hair and makeup

1:00
afterschool snacks


2:00
quiet time and nap time


3:00
carpool standstill


4:00
afterschool snacks take 2 and another nursing session





5:00
early dinner and homework



6:00
hot chocolate, more homework, and baths



 7:00
bedtime and reading homework



This is pretty much how our Tuesday's go, lots of car time, lots of snacks (for me), and lots of homework (boo to this new 1st grade homework). 

7 comments :

  1. Love this idea! Looks like you all have a busy Tuesday. KC is so precious when she sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!! Day in the life posts are always fun to read!! I need to do one of these soon. Three babies makes for a busy mama!! Way to go gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I may steal/borrow this as well! Also, can I just say that I am madly in love with KC. I could seriously get lost in those big eyes. She is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this- the day to day is interesting! What sweet babes you have! (and ughhhh- I dread having homework as part of our day to day!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely idea! Your last line pretty much summed up all my thoughts. Holy moly that's a ton of homework for so young! At least your days are busy, even if they are filled with drop off and pick up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I love hearing other people's schedules and normal days. I can't believe the homework! That sounds like work for N and work for mama!! Ugh! I love T brushing KCs hair in the bath. He loves his little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love day in the life posts! Those babes sure do keep you busy! I might have to do one of these!

    ReplyDelete