Tuesday, January 27, 2015

If you wear it, it will come...

Maybe that's not true, but I am definitely ready to breakout the shorts and dresses! I love some of the new items I'm seeing pop up in stores and catalogs. Here are a few of my favorites (just a few)!


spring fashion 1


I was in Janie and Jack recently and thought this red short set was adorable! There website really doesn't do their clothes any favors.


Are you shopping for spring? I haven't started yet, my hope is by the time I'm ready to start shopping this items will be on sale (or even more on sale - some of these are on sale already).



5 comments :

  1. I love that little bunny top and the Janie & Jack looks! I am not quite ready for spring...I want just one good snow before temperatures warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. Love all of these! I want you to be my personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!! Ugh - I am so ready for spring. I love spring clothes and being outside all the time will be much nicer. Seems so far away though ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are soooo cute. I'm dying to buy some fun colorful spring clothes for me and my mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these options! We definitely need to go Spring clothes shopping. I think every dress Lily owns is pretty much tunic length now. ha!

    ReplyDelete