Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekend Review: Basketball and Bowling

Tuesday is always an early day for us because N has chess club. It makes it a little harder to get out the door, but we made it (with coffee in hand). January always seems to bleak but I'm learning to enjoy (embrace?) these long cold weekends. 

N had his first basketball game. He also had pictures Friday night, which I completely forgot about until my friend with four kids (and the flu) texted asking which color jersey they were supposed to wear. I quickly turned off the stove and sat in traffic to make it to pictures (there are only 4 on a team so a missing member would be obvious). Anyway, the game was super cute.

KC is really into yoga these days. I visited a friend last week who pointed out how flexible KC is. I think I thought all babies were just super flexible (aren't they?). After our conversation, I sent her this picture of KC's favorite nursing position.
 And this one, KC thought this was hilarious.

Sunday morning was for pancakes. Our church offers the service online which has made it a lot easier to sleep in.


A couple months ago we took the boys bowling with Chris' work. T asked if it was "real bowling" as opposed to Wii bowling. We decided we should bowl more often so a rainy Sunday was a perfect day for bowling.

And then there is the game room... (These places gross me out, especially in winter. Counting down the days till the flu hits.)


Sophie was accidentally run over by the minivan and KC did not take it easily. Luckily a bath cleaned them both right up.


And Monday morning was back to bed snuggles before school.
Thanks for following along!
I hope your Tuesday is wonderful!

3 comments :

  1. The three of them are too cute!! KC is one flexible baby! Maybe she'll be a yoga instructor one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, the baby yoga is too stinking cute! And the three of them together? Forget about it. This makes me want another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! T's comment about bowling was so funny! I am sick of these long cold weekends too. Especially the rainy ones. Olivia only wants to be outside. We are trying to get creative with new activities to fill the time until it's warmer.

    ReplyDelete