Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sale OVERLOAD

I decided this month I would try to cut back. Each February we have "Frugal February" where we have no discretionary spending and it works - we save a lot. In prepping for that and saving for some extra fun things this year (or a water heater, whichever comes first) I thought hey, I'll do Frugal January. BUT you know what happens when you say you aren't going to spend - EVERYTHING looks adorable and EVERYTHING is on sale. So please go spend for me (and I completely broke my frugal month with the Vineyard Vines sale already).

Tea is 40% off already reduced prices. I love this winter collection.

Tea Sale


And if you need proof of cuteness - here's T and KC modeling some of the above options.





Hanna Andersson is having their Baby Sale. Buy 1 baby item get the second 50% off. 
hanna baby sale


And Gap has an awesome 40% off all sale items going too. There is way too much to choose from and it's so overwhelmingly good!

So basically January will blow my no spending resolution - when you couple these sales with cashback it's like crazy good deals (Of course I'm rationalizing)... and then there's all the spring items that are coming out!! I need to avoid the mall and my inbox for awhile!

Happy Shopping :)

4 comments :

  1. We spent so much money on the Vineyard vines sale but the prices were too good to pass up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great sales!!! Love the tea items. KC is a natural little model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I shouldn't have read this! We are in the same boat - especially with not knowing how much the dry wall repair will be. But everything is such a good deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right---everything is SO much cuter and everything goes on sale when you're cutting back, haha!

    ReplyDelete