Monday, January 4, 2016

Moments on a Monday

I just dropped the boys off at school. KC is playing with her Sesame Street toys. I can't help but feel a little sad that our break is over. Our tree is up, the lights are on and I have no intention of taking it down today. I love this feeling. 

I'm sharing a few moments from our break (in no particular order). Moments that I want to remember for the feelings of family, friends, and contentment they bring. 

decorating the tree - 
the boys couldn't wait for me to finish putting the lights on before they started placing ornaments

we made sparkly snowflakes
T decided to make a special one for daddy

Christmas cookies
the boys were very self-sufficient this year

a sweet unprompted moment crossing the street

nativity animals at church and slightly obsessed

new chair and a left over Santa cookie meant she happy for at least thirty minutes

no denying when she's tired

dad's pancake breakfast

jump houses to our selves

pizza uptown - they looked so old

nativity play practice and running through church

that shepherd is pretty cute

my favorite christmas day picture and what happens when my parents bring presents

i was totally against a baby doll
then this melted my heart

serious battleship match

new year's mr. t

pie face playing was the hit of the party

new year's peek a boo

the sparklers that almost weren't because we didn't have a working lighter
and a baby that wanted one so badly

Thanks for following along this past year! I appreciate all the support through the rough times and the shared joy in the happy ones! Here's to a great 2016!

6 comments :

  1. Happy New Year friend! Love KC's new chair, and we caved on the baby doll thing for Christmas (finally) too, and little mama Lawtie is totally obsessed with feeding and caring for her babies. (yea... we gave her a doll, and so did a grandma and some aunts HA!). Sit back and enjoy your tree another day. It finally feels like Christmas weather today, after all : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious kiddos! I love your tree lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome Christmas memories. I love the one of the hand holding across the street! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know where to start, I love so much about this! Great photos - your little ones' personalities shine through your photos so much! I love KC's pretty dresses and bows and that big smile! I love how big and handsome the boys are and how they seem to look out for her. Melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great Christmas season! I love KC's smocked dress with the nativity scene and how you displayed your Christmas cards! All those cookies are also tempting my sweet tooth as I am currently dieting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful pictures and memories. I love the holidays and always get decorations up early and can't wait to listen to Christmas music. But by January, I'm ready to get the tree, decorations, and all the boxes out of our house.

    ReplyDelete