Wednesday, July 6, 2016

On Sale and Super Cute

Just sharing a few items we've loved this summer that are on super sale! Honestly my mom does most of the kids' clothing shopping because I've really lost the time, but with all the super sales I've carved out a bit of time to order. Here's a few things we've purchased and love:

From Gymboree (and all under $12.99)




From Tea 
(if you find in store it's most likely 30% off or more)
I bought the top above as a dress (in size 4-5) and the matching romper for next summer so the girls can match.

 We've had versions of both of these shirts and they are always a favorite. Tea runs narrow which works well for skinny boys (I do recommend sizing up even if skinny).


From Hanna Andersson


Happy shopping!! I am way too addicted to kids clothes. I can't admit how much the new baby has for next summer now that everything is on sale (and she's the opposite season from KC).

No comments :

Post a Comment