Friday, June 13, 2014

five on friday!

Life is a whirlwind these days, in the best way possible (I'm sure the euphoria will wear off as the exhaustion sets in but until then I'm cherishing the moments as much as possible). I haven't been on the computer in forever but I'm really enjoying reading blogs during late night/early morning feedings.

Here are five glimpses of our life currently:

1. N had his last day of kindergarten and lost his first tooth in the past two weeks (he also had another piano concert)! All in addition to becoming a big brother. 

 2. Because of jaundice and weight loss, we had a doctor visit a day it seemed. On Monday we were told she was doing great and to come back in a week. Yay! 


3. There is a lot of baby watching going on because as N says, "I just love to look at her because she is so cute."



 4. Chris and I are running on adrenaline, but it works. And the day she turned a week old we celebrated 9 years of marriage (which seems crazy it has been so long)!

5. This little gal has two awesome and very attentive big brothers (for now). I was so worried about T, but he has really enjoyed snuggling and holding KC.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with Natasha, Darci, April, and Christina


3 comments :

  1. N looks too cute on his last day of kindergarten! KC is such a sweetheart! Glad to hear the boys are adjusting well to her. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the link up! Congratulations on your new little beauty! I'm sure y'all have been busy lately with a newborn and one finishing kindergarten. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sweet that the boys are embracing their little sister!

    ReplyDelete