Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Review: Father's Day

Happy Monday! I'm on my own today with three kids for the first time! We've been very lucky to have Chris with us for a week and a half (he has never taken off more than a week before and we were totally spoiled with the extra time). Saturday we spent the morning with our favorite photographer for newborn photos (I'll share soon). Sunday we celebrated Father's Day starting with bagels at the lake with our parents.








We ended with grilled veggies, fresh squeezed lemonade, and of course smores! There were also a few rounds of Trouble played (the board game was a hit as a present).

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I cannot believe it's already Monday!

3 comments :

  1. What a special Father's Day with his new baby girl!!! Hope you did okay by yourself with all 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you survived all by yourself with 3 kids!! Sounds like a great Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect Father's Day...love s'mores!

    ReplyDelete