Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Finds

Even though I live in a city with great shopping, I often shop from the computer to save myself the hassle of visiting stores with my crazy kids. When browsing this week, I found a few items for boys and girls I thought I'd share (some on super sale).

Crewcuts has to be my go to for cute boy clothes and now they have these constellation pjs that glow in the dark - did you read that - CONSTELLATION PJS THAT GLOW IN THE DARK - I'll take one in every size! 

I love colorblocking, add some stripes and it's even better.

Baseball tees get me every time.

This dress was on the Tea pinterest page and I had to find it. I'm thinking it might be a gift for my niece. I love the geometric quality to it. And it's on sale!

I'm not a huge chevron fan, but I love this navy, white, chevron combo (on huge sale too).

There really is something so classic about navy and white - this one is less than $6 (use the code GAPSALE)!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We have nothing planned for the first time in a long time - woohoo. Now if it will just stop raining!




No comments :

Post a Comment