Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Monday didn't live up to it's reputation. I thought I'd include a few pictures from last week because honestly we didn't do too much this weekend (some time at the playground, some snow cones, a little shopping, that was about it). Last week, we visited one of our favorite childrens' museums after meeting Chris for lunch.
 My boys are still covered in tattoos from the Angry Birds party.
After the museum, we visited this fountain and after about five minutes, we were asked to leave (something about insurance reasons). The boys were drenched by then, so cooling off was accomplished.
(The boys shirts are from the Vineyard Vines Whale of a Sale. They are sold out, but N's shorts are there - in colors)
Our neighbor is fostering this kitten and was out of town over the weekend, so we took over feeding duties. She is so sweet and loving and the boys loved her.
(Shoes are from Nordstrom Sale - but hurry)
 The playground was a hit on Sunday (and hot).
 I'm so in love with T's hair. Cutting it always brings me anxiety.
 Riding bikes is a favorite activity, and our neighborhood and driveway are quite hilly. Today we visited the greenways and the boys were happy (and tired by the end). N is almost ready for those training wheels to come off!
 Our favorite snowcone place is literally a shack and it's only open summer afternoons. This made their day!
 I have a quick art project to share later this week and I need a plan for my boys rooms. I'll be searching pinterest and taking suggestions for shared rooms in really small spaces - hopefully I'll have a plan to share later this week as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment