Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Review and Vineyard Vines Sale

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather here has been unpredictable, which is really unusual. Usually it's hot and humid during the month of July, but it's been hot, humid, with daily rain showers (unpredictable rain showers at that). We visited my husband's office Friday night after a dinner uptown at our favorite farm to fork restaurant (the boys met the owner and saw the kitchen). The boys were thrilled with the office visit and the view. 
 Chocolate Chip cookies were made, with the help of Spiderman.
 
I had to include these hydrangeas from our backyard. They scream summer!

Vineyard Vines has been running a sale for a bit, and last week it went to 40% off with the code Summer40. I missed out by not ordering fast enough (seriously everything I wanted was gone in an hour), but the good news is that it seems they've added more to the kids' sale section! Here are some picks:
Boys Clearwater Jersey Polo (14.99 after Summer40)

Boys Seersucker Club Shorts (17.99 after code) 


 Boys Summer Club Shorts (in many colors) (11.99 after code) - We have these and LOVE them! 

Boys Embroidered Anchor Club Shorts(20.99 after code) -I've debated on these forever - love them!


Jersey 1/4 Zip (20.99 after code) - We have this as well, I ordered up a size for next year. It's so soft!

 Boys Pocket T-shirt (6.59 after code) - You cannot beat this price!

Girls Striped Tank Dress (20.99 after code)

Girls Striped Grosgrain Flip Flops (11.99 after code) 


If you spend $125, you get free shipping. I added a $2 sticker to my order to meet the requirement, which saved $12 in shipping! Happy Shopping and Happy Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment