Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Finds

I am in complete shock that October is next week! Next week! It seems like once October arrives, the weekends fill up fast and fly by just as quickly. In the spirit of fall, my favorite Friday Finds:

With the change in the weather, I find myself wanting to visit coffee shops more and more. I saw this link a year ago and I've kept it close. While we tend to stick with hot chocolate this time of year, the apple cider for kids sounds like a winner too. My boys always find a visit to a coffee shop a treat, and they love getting anything in a coffee cup (even water). 

I could not resist purchasing these for N. I'd waited and waited to purchase the Yoda ones, and when I saw these they were an instant buy. N has no clue about the Star Wars story, although he loves Angry Bird Star Wars, but he found these really funny. 


What style that's reasonably priced? Julia Ryan at Pawley's Island Posh picked some great item for boys and girls all from Old Navy. Check out her picks! Today you can get 20% off your order with ONGIFT.


During one of our during preschool coffee dates, my husband and I saw these journals at PaperSource. One reason we loved these so much is because each page asks a question (such as when did you get your first car?). It is a great way to record history and keep it for years and years to come. 

I love special touches in my boys' lunch boxes. Last year I had paper napkins that were festive, this year I'm thinking something reusable would be a little nicer. I found these at sewcutequilts on Etsy and love them!! They are a great deal too!

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned! We are supposed to go apple picking in the mountains this weekend (although our plans may quickly change). Don't forget Janie and Jack's Friends and Family Sale started today - 25% off your purchase with the code JJFAF!









No comments :

Post a Comment