Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Halloween Clothing


ghost (18.00), Pumpkins (19.00)stripes (38)kitty mask (21.00)trick or treat top (29)tights (16)pumpkins (20.00)

I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I have two boys who get very frightened by the scary decorations and costumes. It seems weird to post favorites with Halloween being over a month away, but things sell quickly! Usually I'll purchase one Halloween shirt for the boys. N loves Charlie Brown and Gap/Old Navy used to have the cutest Charlie Brown Halloween shirts. Janie and Jack used to have really adorable pumpkin shirts, but this year I'm having trouble finding anything but pjs for the boys. Janie and Jack has an adorable girl's top (it's in the pic).

I will probably be searching Ebay for some of the classic Janie and Jack shirts. Maybe they will bring them back next year. It is still hot and sunny here making it hard to believe that fall leaves, pumpkins and cold mornings are on their way.

1 comment :