Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Review

We haven't even made it through an entire week of school and by Friday I was exhausted.  I'm a little worried about how I will feel this coming Friday, with a full week behind us. We started off our weekend with N getting to ride the bus home - a huge treat (that may become commonplace - so much easier than walking). The hug he received from T was so sweet. 

N had a t-ball game Saturday morning and it was followed up with a ton of playing at home. I think school has been an adjustment in not getting to play quite as much. Sunday we slept in (next week we officially have to start heading back to church as we will teach T's Sunday School class once a month). The boys had a Tinkerbell/Peter Pan birthday party to attend. Our friends always out do themselves. It was an amazing party.
The party had little fairy houses for the kids to paint and adorn with gems (after a gem hunt)
 Pixie dust was collected and made into art.
 Tinkerbell arrived and painted faces, performed magic and made balloon animals (or swords)
 Captain Hook
 The face painting was supposed to be pirate-y, but I can help thinking T looks more like someone from the Karate Kid movie.

We ended the weekend with an early dinner, bath and bed. I was still not ready for this Monday morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend! 
I'll be back tomorrow with a post of some of my favorite Halloween clothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment